If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know that I said that I was going to do my next post on Eisenach, Germany. While that post will still be coming, I wanted to say thank you to everyone first. I have had this blog for 2.5 months now (I started on the 15th of April 2018) and sometime last night the total number visitors of all time hit 4,000 pageviews so I would like to thank you for your interest in my blog.
I would also like to use this opportunity to ask what kind of materials you would like to see in the future. Any suggestions would be very helpful!
Additionally, this is my travel schedule for the rest of summer (as of right now):
- 5-11: Jena/Braunschweig, Germany
- 20-24: Granada, Spain for a CELTA Reunion
- 8-10: Jena to start a Road trip
- 10-12: Aachen, Germany/Maastricht, Netherlands
- 13-14: Luxembourg City
- 15-16: Paris for Erasmus Reunion
- 17 – ? (a few days): Andorra
If anyone has any tips for things to do on the road trip along this route, please let me know! I would love to hear your suggestions on this as well.
Thanks again, everyone!!